Google+

Saturday, January 19, 2013

2

OWL NAILS

Posted in ,

¡Uñas de búho! Bueno Nico dice que parecen pingüinos pero en realidad mi intención era que parecieran búhos como en el tutorial que seguí. En fin, como no tenía los mismo colores que ella utilizaba me las tuve que apañar con los que tenía. Este es el segundo intento, el primero, por mi impaciencia, lo hice con un pincel 'fino' normal pero tras gustarme esto del 'Nail Art' pues decidí comprar por Internet (más barato) unos pinceles especiales para pintar las uñas (foto abajo).



Y bueno si quieres aprender como hacerlo te recomiendo que visites a Klaire de Lys y veas su maravilloso tutorial para aprender a pintar estos lindos búhos. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________




Owls in your nails! Well Nico said that they looks like pinguins but my intencion was draw a little owls as the tutorial I followed. So, I didn't have the same nail painting colours as she used in the tutorial I decided to use what I had. This is the second time I tried it, but the first time I was impatient when I just watched the tutorial and I tried with a normal 'thin' brush, but as I liked so much the 'Nail Art' I decided to buy on internet (cheaper) an especial brushes to painting my nails (photo below).

Well, if you want to learn how to, I highly recommend you visit to Klaire de Lys to see his great tutorial to learn how to painting this little beautiful owls.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I haven't worn nail polish in over 6 years or so but I've been thinking about trying it out again because of stuff like this. Amazing job! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never is to late :) I don't used to worn nail polish but when I saw this nail painting, I said 'I swear that I'm going to try that' haha. From know I am really enjoying this new 'hobbie' I just need to try new patterns and shapes.

      Delete